The most important part of stationery to almost all businesses is the ‘business card’. Containing all of your contact details and giving a picture of your company a properly designed business card is essential. A standard 2×3 inch card that displays contact information for an individual utilized by a corporation. Business cards generally include a person’s name, e-mail Id, Contact number, website address, and company name.
Different types of Business cards
- Glossy – Glossy card-stock is the business card paper to choose if you are deciding on printing a photo on your business card. If you want a shiny or glossy card so that you can select this paper for your business card.
- Matte – Matte card-stock features a smooth surface but not glossy like the glossy business card paper.
- Textured – Textured business card paper will really make your business card stand out and be distinctive. This paper really appeals to the touch and when you give your business card to your clients they are sure to be tempted to give your business card a feel.
- Regular – Regular card-stock is simply as it sounds the usual running card-stock. It is cheapest and mostly used for business cards especially at bulk copying companies.
Two-Sided Business Cards and Custom Business Cards
Using double-sided business cards is a good plan once you would like extra space to work with or need to provide a special offer or additional information regarding your company or product. Create a separate page in your file for the back side, keeping every page with the dimensions above. There are many options available for commercial printing of custom business cards including round corners and custom printing effects.
Folded Business Cards
Another option is a custom folded business card or tent card. At twice the printable area of a standard business card, they can be used as handy mini brochure or greeting card. For folded business cards, set your file size to 3.75 x 4.25 with bleed, or finished size of 3.5 x 4 without bleed. Make two pages in your file, the first for the surface (front and back) of the card, the second for the inside.
Advantages of Business Cards
- Its Look Professional
- It Sets You Apart
- It’s Helpful For Networking
WebiCompanyz, business cards can be a very flexible and low cost medium to help enhance your marketing efforts of your business. Our professionals will give you best quality business card service in a very less time. If you plan to make a business card please contact us. We pleasure to serve our best service to you.